DR. XIANG CHUNXIAO
From July 1997 to September 2009
She was engaged in clinical maternity work in the Third People's Hospital of Liaoning Province. During the period, she passed the examination and obtained the qualification for Practicing Doctors in the People's Republic of China. During herstudies at Jiamusi University, she obtained an Undergraduate and Bachelor's Degree.
From September 2009 to November 2012,
She graduated from the Graduate School of China Medical University with a Master's Degree in Clinical Medicine (Gynecology and Obstetrics). She passed the Examination and Review of the Liaoning Provincial Department of Health and the Liaoning Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security and received her Obstetrics Deputy Chief Physician qualification.
From August 2013 to the present,
she has been working in the Reproductive Center of Shenyang No.4 Hospital, engaged in Clinical Obstetrics,Gynecology and Infertility work. She isengaged with the National Health and Family Planning Commission for Human Assisted Reproductive Technology Center (Reproductive Medicine, the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhengzhou University) where she is studying and has obtained a Clinical Reproductive certificate.
- Engaged in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility Clinical work for nearly 20 years
- VariedClinical Experience.Once at the Reproductive Center of Peking Union Medical College Hospital,Studying at Shengjing Hospital affiliated with China Medical University,
- She has participated in many Domestic and International Academic Exchange meetings.
- Published more than TenNational and Provincial Academic Papers,
- Apply for a municipal academic subject.
- Familiar with the treatment techniques of Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopic Surgery forInfertility,
- Master Artificial Insemination,IVF and other techniques for assisting pregnancy and individualization, and has hadconsistent high pregnancy success rate