Mr. Siu started the first IVF clinic, the First Fertility PGD Center Limited, in Bangkok Thailand in 2014.
One year later, he exported the expertise from Thailand to Cambodia, and started the First Fertility Phnom Penh clinic in 2015.
The two clinics enjoyed steady growth, and performed close to 700 patient cycles in 2017.
Mr. Siu’s concept for the IVF Centers is a luxurious one-stop service, defined as an exclusive yet inexpensive patient experience, characterized by quality service and care throughout the IVF treatment. The patients will always be guided by our personal assistant to provide professional support in all aspects of the program, including accommodation, travel, and medical treatment
2014-2017: Master of Science in Specialty Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hanoi Medical University, Vietnam.
2015-2016: Certificate of Basic endoscopic surgery in gynecology, Central Obstetric and Gynecology hospital, Vietnam.
2014-2015: Certificate of General Ultrasound, Saint Paul Hospital, Vietnam.
2013-2014: Completed the course on basic specialist in Paediatrics, Thai Binh Medical
2008-2014: General Medical Doctor, Thai Binh Medical University, Vietnam.
- 25 December 1989 : Bachelor of Nursing
- 20 August 1992 : Graduated High School (Additional Study)
- 23 June 1997 : Bachelor of Specialized Anesthesiology of Emergency Resuscitation
- 01 February 2000 : Certificated of Specialized Anesthesiology of Emergency Resuscitation and Heart Surgery
- 15 June 2005 : Diploma of General English
- 08 September 2008 : Degree of Doctor of Medicine
- In 2020, start working as an IVF specialist at First Fertility Phnom Penh
- Engaged in obstetrics and gynecology, human assisted reproductive technology (ART) with more than 30 years of clinical experience
- Outstanding experience in the clinical diagnosis of IVF, ovulation induction, pelvic ultrasound, artificial insemination and embryo transfer, and is also an expert in pre-treatment assessment, ovulation induction, ultrasound for endometrium monitoring, post-cycle follow-up monitoring, and postoperative complications management.